Free Applique Patterns For Baby Clothes and Stuff
Print these free applique patterns for use in making stylish and unique baby clothes, or even add cute embellishments to blankets, hats, and burp cloths. There's unlimited possibilities! Applique on baby quilts, baby bags, slings, carriers, and just about anything you can think of.
How to Applique:
1. Print an applique pattern from this page or even make your own.
2. Cut out the applique pattern.
3. Heat your iron on low.
4. Place a piece of fuse-able bond onto the wrong side (the back) of the fabric you intend to applique. The paper side should be facing up.
5. Apply heat from your iron for about 2 seconds over the entire piece of bond.
6. Trace you pattern onto the back of the fabric for applique.
7. Cut out the shape from the pattern and place face up onto the item you want to applique.
8. Apply heat from your iron for 8 seconds, over the entire embellishment.
9. Zig zag stitch the edges of the applique, or apply a fabric paint outline.
Or just make your own handmade baby stuff and applique on the items to add a nice decorative embellishment:
I've provided a ton of free applique patterns to pick and choose from:
Keep checking back! I'll be adding more all the time!
[?] Subscribe To